Justin has 10 years experience in the business. He has done everything from designing & cutting to building, wiring & installing signs.
Kimberly has 2 years experience designing & cutting. For two years, we saw a need for a sign company that installed signs & sign faces as well as printing & cutting the vinyl for sign faces. So, in 2014, we decided to start our own company.
We work on a First Come, First Serve basis. We believe that no job is too small or too large. Our bucket truck has a maximum height of 47 feet. If we can’t do it, we’ll help you find some one who can.
The weather in western Oklahoma doesn’t always permit sign & billboard installation during normal Monday – Friday working hours. But, we don’t mind getting up early or working late to get a job done by the customers deadline.
Our services include:
- Constructing, maintaining & repairing billboard structures (wooden & metal)
- Installing billboard covers or tarps
- Construction & installation of sign frames & faces
- Installing business awnings
- Replacing parking lot & fuel canopy lights
- Window & Door lettering for businesses
- Vehicle lettering & decals
- DOT numbers & lettering
- Oil Field Lease signs
- Installation & maintenance of LED & Reader boards
- Internally & Externally lit signs
- Real Estate signs
- Campaign signs
- Tree trimming & removal